Conferences and Workshops (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "21st Century Classroom Virtual Workshop"

You’re invited to attend our Virtual Workshop on May 23rd! Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern c…

Started by Michelle M

0 May 17, 2012

miniMOOC for k-12 Students, Parents and Teachers

My name is Verena Roberts. I am a 21st century parent, teacher and learner. I am working to create a FREE open online course (miniMOOC) ca…

Started by Verena Roberts

0 May 9, 2012

Educational Technology Conferences--What Are Your Favorite Shows?

What educational technology shows/conferences do you attend? Is there a good list somewhere of the local and national educational technolo…

Started by Steve Hargadon

27 May 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Greatest thank to Organizers of Social Learning Summit

Hi, it was a very informative, open & friendly day of discussions yesterday. I have joined and watched continuously from 9AM to 3PM and…

Started by XUAN LINH VU

2 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by tquinn02

April 20-25: free, online learning event about Smartboarda and Notebook software

Hope you'll join us. Here's the latest exciting update participants will get advance downloads of Notebook11 you don't need a Smartboard t…

Started by suehellman

0 Apr 16, 2012

Archived Screencast Webinar

Bekci Kelly and I presented a webinar on using screencasting. Below is the link to access the archived recording along with a description o…

Started by Karen Hornberger

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Karen Hornberger

An invitation to an online pro-d event about Smartboards and Notebook software

I haven't posted here for a long time, but I'm organising an online event that may be of interest. It's a FREE 1 week, online professional…

Started by suehellman

0 Apr 7, 2012

Flattening the Class

I'm going to be leading a discussion workshop with about 10 teachers at my school about flattening your classroom.  Would anyone who has ha…

Started by Amber Bridge

0 Apr 2, 2012

Post dml2012 beyond educationnal technology conference discussion

Hey everybody,   I wish I'd have been there and I'm so personnaly curious about what new insights and practice has been presented at the dm…

Started by Simon Lafreniere

2 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Simon Lafreniere

Google Chromebooks - What are they? Are they right for the Classroom?

I am not sure if anyone is looking at chromebooks for their classrooms or schools. If so, you need to look at chromebooknation.blogspot.com…

Started by Brad Niessen

0 Mar 28, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service