Conferences and Workshops (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When "old school" finally dies

It's weird when you finally meet another 2.0 educator. Since most of us spend our time defending and converting...it's strange to be able t…

Started by Jennie

4 Jul 20, 2007
Reply by Britt Watwood

Local Web 2.0 Teacher Academies (not Google-sponsored)

I've had this idea, after watching the response to the Google Teacher Academies, of holding regional/local 1-day Web 2.0 workshops for educ…

Started by Steve Hargadon

61 Jul 17, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Madison, WI Distance Education Conference

I am writing to find out if anyone else is planning on attending the Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning in Madison WI - August 8-…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Jul 12, 2007

TappedIn Festival

Tapped In Festival 2007 will take place in Tapped In on July 25, 8am-8pm PDT. You can view Festival information and download the flyer at h…

Started by Shayne Train

0 Jul 5, 2007

NECC - It's over!

Wow, I'm totally still recovering. Met a couple of people from here, that was cool! Said a quick howdy to Steve, too. Had an awesome time a…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

0 Jun 28, 2007

The NECC session you should not miss!

Hi all, Just wanted to post about a spotlight session at NECC called, Papert Matters - Thinking About Children, Computers and Powerful Ide…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

14 Jun 27, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

NECC and edubloggercon

Hey, After driving across Kansas and and hopping a plane at midnight and taking the red-eye to Atlanta, I spent an amazing day with incredi…

Started by Kevin

3 Jun 25, 2007
Reply by Kevin

Coming of Age at NECC

Hi I'm going to Atlanta for the NECC Conference, so if you're there too, why not come along and say "hello"? Here are the events I'm activ…

Started by Terry Freedman

0 Jun 22, 2007

NECC Bloggers' Cafe

NECC Bloggers' Café Location: Level Two, between B209/210 at the World Congress Center. From what I am told, this under-publicized lounge…

1 Jun 21, 2007
Reply by Dr. Kari Stubbs

NECC Blogging: Session Tags, Links, and Feeds

ISTE has done a great thing for NECC 2007: they've created individual blog tags or labels for each session (and presentation, meeting, lect…

0 Jun 14, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service