Checklist for Online Instructors
This is a NEW resource listing best practices in online instruction from the University of Wisconsin-Stout Online Professional Development Depar...
The checklist presents best practices in online teaching.
Included are essential ideas for all online instructors during all stages of an online course.
Each stage includes checklists for:
- What do you do before the class starts?
- What should be accomplished during the first week of class?
- What expectations should be met during the class?
- How do you make the most of your last week of class?
- Managerial Expectations
- Social Expectations
- Pedagogical / Instructional Design Expectations.
- Technical Expectations
This new resource captures the wisdom of our online teaching team! It was developed to help all new online instructors at University of Wisconsin-Stout as well as the interns in our E-Learning Practicum Classes
This is the talk we walk
. It is important to have a reference we can give to new online instructors. We summarized all of the field smarts developed by our online staff over the years.
We would love to hear more suggestions for online instructor best practices.
Have you any resources or ideas to share?