Apparently we are playing tag today. I was tagged by GlenGarden
with the challenge of 7 Things You Don’t Really Need to Know About Me- you have now been invited as will on this journey!
1. I use to be a LPN (nurse) and worked in a care facility with down syndrome, elderly and mentally challenged patients. I loved this job. I was appreciated by my administrator and the patients every day. They made me smile, laugh and I always felt happy.
2. I was the Chemistry student of the year in 1994 for Wisconsin- this explains all the complex cooking an baking I do.
3. I love to fish as a sport!
I string my own line, bait my own hook and take off the fish. I always catch and release.
4. I was a groupie that really enjoyed my husband's rock band in the '...
5. My best stress reliever is thoroughly cleaning my house. It is better than a physical workout at times- my kids think I am a neat freak- I just like the touch and smell of a clean home:-)
6. I love to entertain and cook! FYI- right now we have the first "Aromas from The Edubloggers Kitchens' cookbook project started. If you would like to be part of this email at Innovative Educator 2.0
and I will send you an invite to get your recipe published in this global cookbook. Every participate will get a free PDF copy and and hardcopies will be made available for a nonprofit cost plus shipping by mid April 2009.
7. I am addicting to Twitter! On my days off I can spend hours reading and posting replies for the betterment of the Twitter Community. I love to help others- that is my soul goal in life!
Here are my next 7 victims: