So I've been tagged by Susan who says this could be an excellent getting to know you exercise in a collaborative project between different classes/schools. So here we go.
Here are the rules:
Post these rules before you give your facts.
List 8 random facts about yourself.
At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. My 17 yr old son is not too sure of me lately. I’ve been practicing how to use my webcam by sending messages to my 2yr old niece. She loves the fact that the giraffe puppet can talk to her.
2. I feel like something is always missing these days. It’s my daughter. She has recently relocated for her first “real” job – I sure miss her cooking!
3. I play the piano when no one is home - for good reasons.
4. It is true that going to the beach is the best vacation, the best holiday and the best medicine.
5. My favorite animal is a giraffe -they are gentle, tall and have the sweetest look on their faces. I’d like to go feed them some day.
6. The first time I went sailing was on a Hobie Cat (remember those?). We ended up lost at sea. The next afternoon a ship found us off the coast of Kiawah Island - 5 miles out.
7. The first time I went on a cruise ship we celebrated our departure for a number of hours before the captain made his grand announcement. Their previous cruise had terrible sickness aboard (you don’t want to know) so the health department was alerted. We spent a couple of nights on the ship – in port.
8. I love boating- on lakes, in the bay and safe harbors where I can always see land.
As far as naming other people and posting to their blog, I will have to tag some people in here until blogging catches on more in my world. This list will have to grow over time.