Sorry for the delay in getting this started up. (Busy start to the year!) Here is what I have in place to build on and support our continuing work in World History and Geo.

First, my goals are to not only deepen our own knowledge about World History & Geography (The Bob & Lauren way!) but to accumulate relevant classroom resources , and begin developing a cadre of teachers that can help in professional development at various points of contact.

These meetings are dedicated to World History & Geo (Cadre 1) from August. (Not a catchy title but we can deal with that later.) There is no cost and registration is by emailing me at halesd@resa.net

October 29th, 8:30-3:00
Annex: Rooms 2&3
(Bob and/or Lauren will be there.)

For the following meetings we will be linked with Oakland Schools, the Macomb ISD, and the Genesee ISD. It's undecided at this point if Bob and Lauren will rotate between the sites or if they'll be broadcasting just from Oakland Schools.) Regardless, we will be able to interact with them through a video cast.

Dec 12, 2007, 9:00-3:00 (Room 250 A/B)
March 12, 2008, 9:00-3:00 (250 A)
May 14, 2008, 9:00-2:00 (Annex Auditorium)

I will also communicate this information through my listserv and will update this site when I have more to pass along.

Views: 13

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service