Ibrahim Ibby Rios's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David!  Yes, that'll work.  I am currently on spring break.  We get back the 10th…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Apr 1, 2012 to Looking for Immersion experience using Web 2.0

10 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Ibrahim Ibby Rios

"Penny, Sounds great.  I will most likely only be able to do two classes but send the…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Mar 12, 2012 to Looking for Immersion experience using Web 2.0

10 Apr 1, 2012

"Hi Penny,   If you want, you can send me a list of your students and we will create…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Mar 10, 2012 to Looking for Immersion experience using Web 2.0

10 Apr 1, 2012

"Thanks Kris.  My students are almost always actively participating; I just think I h…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Mar 8, 2012 to Cooperative Learning and Student Motivation

2 Mar 8, 2012

"Do you want to start after exams or before? If we wanted to use Voicethread, my stud…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Feb 21, 2012 to Looking for Immersion experience using Web 2.0

10 Apr 1, 2012

"Penny, I have used neither for collborating with classrooms but am willing to learn.…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Feb 16, 2012 to Looking for Immersion experience using Web 2.0

10 Apr 1, 2012

"Elvira, I think I've replied before but I am responding again.  I teach 8th grade Sp…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Feb 13, 2012 to Finding Global Partners

8 Feb 13, 2012

"Elvira, I teach Spanish I to eighth graders in Crofton, Maryland.  I am very much in…"

Ibrahim Ibby Rios replied Feb 6, 2012 to Finding Global Partners

8 Feb 13, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service