Anyone interested in doing a Flat Classroom Project covering general Algebra 1 topics? Do you know anyone who would be interested?

For those of you who have seen Vikki Davis' Flat Classroom Project and wished that it could be pulled off in a math classroom, lets get together and figure out how to pull together an online collaborative project.

Tags: Flat Algebra 1 Classroom Project, algebra, flat classroom project, middle school math

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Hey - I would be interested in a project like this - as I am in Australia what to you call Algebra 1?
Hi
There are Algebra, Math and Geometry groups on http://kids4kids.ning.com/ .
These groups are meant to connect mainly kids and teens from all over the world, to help each other solve homework assignments. Teachers presence is welcome.
The idea is, that these topics are taught differently in various countries. The method used in a specific country doesn't necessarily fit 100% of the students of this country. Sometimes just explaining a problem using a different method or attitude can open up a whole new angle for students who might be struggling with their math homework.
The network is very much at its beginning, but I hope teachers from here will join and invite their students to join too.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service