I love garageband for making podcast. Does anyone know how to include the credits for the websites used for images with in their podcast? With imovie it is easy to do with the title page, but I am unsure of how to do it with in this medium. Thoughts?

Tags: podcasts

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I played around with this a while back and I think you are talking about making an enhanced podcast that includes visual elements as well as the usual podcast audio. In garageband 3 you can add html links to the images you use in the editing area of the podcast track - if you scroll over to the right there's an option for 'rul'.
If that doesn't answer your question, holla back!
You can add a url by placing art work into you podcast. 1st click on your podcast track. Add media - photo from the Media browser. Basically click and drag the picture to you podcast. Then you can add a chapter name, url name and url address and have them Displayed on your podcast.
You can also type your credits on a PowerPoint slide, export as jpg, and import into GarageBand as an image in your enhanced podcast.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service