I was really hoping that we could get more KS teachers to join so that as the year rolls along, we would have some ideas to toss around before State Assessments hit! Any takers?

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Would you like more Kansas teachers to come here? You may consider calling them in by posting in the forum "news/noteworthy" category, OR you could look them up profile by profile, OR you could find someone from KS who has a lot of friends on here, and go through their friends' pages to see who's in KS.

What did you have in mind to toss around?
I think most don't know about this. I have one going for discussion with my future teachers. come join us. http://kansasfutureteachers.ning.com/

New discussion every week.
Hi ~ I see you posted this in Sept. I'm just now coming across this and getting involved. I teach 4th grade near Topeka. Today our students finished up the Reading assessment. We'll do Math the last week of March, then Science. When do you take them? I'd love to see this take off. I'll be passing this on to our district staff and to other educators I know around the area. Thanks.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service