Katie Dunbar's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I used DonorsChoose a few years ago to purchase a robotics kit for my gifted program…"

Katie Dunbar replied Apr 22, 2015 to Help to get Google Apps for Education for my classes or school.

9 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Christine Serin

"Hi Donna, Does each student need a separate Slide Shark account to upload a file to?…"

Katie Dunbar replied Apr 13, 2015 to iPad apps that work well with Google Drive

12 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

"I took a look at Realtime Board. It looks like it is easy to drag files from Google…"

Katie Dunbar replied Mar 31, 2015 to iPad apps that work well with Google Drive

12 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

"Today I downloaded Pixlr Express on my Chromebook and linked it to my Google account…"

Katie Dunbar replied Mar 31, 2015 to iPad apps that work well with Google Drive

12 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

"One thing that came to mind off the top of my head is to open a drawing document and…"

Katie Dunbar replied Mar 23, 2015 to Google for First Grade

2 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by michele stone

"Casey, Thanks for this link!  I saw a number of options on here that I like.  I have…"

Katie Dunbar replied Mar 17, 2015 to iPad apps that work well with Google Drive

12 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

"I heard that Edmodo integrates now with Google Apps.  Have you tried it? I use Edmod…"

Katie Dunbar replied Dec 16, 2014 to iPad apps that work well with Google Drive

12 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

"I like creating forms for my kids to fill out. We work as a group to create the ques…"

Katie Dunbar replied Dec 16, 2014 to Which type of projects are you using with Google docs in elementary schools?

6 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Katie Dunbar

"Hi Smita, What kinds of drawings do you do with the students?  I tried using the dra…"

Katie Dunbar replied Dec 16, 2014 to Which type of projects are you using with Google docs in elementary schools?

6 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Katie Dunbar

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service