Hi everyone,

I finally got here after a long while. I noted the group long ago but was just too busy. I am a teacher trainer in Seoul, Korea. I train EFL teachers, both foreign (English speaking) and Korean teachers. So I have 1,000s of teachers that might be interested in collaboration.

I also have a Ning for EFL , EFL Classroom 2.0 We have been only going for a month and a bit but it is growing fast, educators from all over the world. To help use that energy, I have put up an extra page as a meeting place for educators to hoo... Nothing big but a start. This might be done here but please feel free to post any info. if you are looking for a connecting classroom. We have members from 85 different countries so far. I'll be getting my teachers to advertise next semester but will announce to EFL Classroom members today.

I just got tired of either finding a connecting organization that wanted hard cash or just hitting dry links. Seems things in this area get started with a lot of energy but it then drys up...

If any of you have any suggestions about this kind of thing, they are welcome.

Thanks,

David
http://eflclassroom.ning.com

Views: 1

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service