Hello all. I help develop international projects for a large private school in Ankara, Turkey. All our students, and almost all our teachers, are Turkish. Most of our subjects in high school are taught in English, so language is not a barrier for long distance collaboration. I look forward to seeing some great ideas come out of this group!

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tom,
My kids are currently looking for "blogging buddies." We would like to exchange links and be able to comment on other kid's blogs. Pretty Straight forward and simple. If you have any bogging kids that would like to join us let me know.
Paul Bogush
Wallingford, CT USA
www.pbogush.edublogs.org student links on the right side, the two groups that would participate would be ruby and sapphire
I am looking to collaborate with a class on an ecology project. I teach Biology at a public high school in Westport, CT, USA which is about an hour outside of New York City
Tom ,

I"ll let the teachers on my EFL community know about this. I've been brainstorming and think I should use our community of hundreds of teachers from all over the world, to prime the well of classroom connecting.....

I made a post in this group about it and will create a page on my community where educators can post info. about their school and contact for collaboration.

So I'll let them know about your school.

David
http://eflclassroom.ning.com
My apologies to those who wrote in response. Our school is not in a position to engage in these kinds of activities right now. Thanks to all of you for showing interest. If anything new comes up I'll post it here.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service