Hi-I am a 3rd Grade teacher in Illinois. I am looking for a class or classes to collab. with on a project in the area of Science. We will be starting our Sun, Moon, Earth unit soon and i think it would be great to find another class, particularly overseas that while we experiece Fall they may be experiencing the opposite. Hoping that this will simplify the abstract for them and make it more concrete. If this is something you would be interested in please let me know. We are already collaborating with few other classes w/i the US and I'd like to expand our 'learning walls' farther out.

thanks
Jen

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Jen, I teach high school and am currently collaborating with some international schools. To find partners I recommend you go to the "teacher ads" section of :
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/menu_schools.php3

or join epals.com. I have had great success finding partners using these websites.
Good luck,
Jonathan
hi,
that's exactly what i am looking for.
i'm a webhead, tutor , teacher in 3rd grade, in tlemcen university of Algeria, looking to have virtual classrooms globally in sciences.
please if you're still interested, drop me a mail at maliha_meziane@hotmail.com
am ready to start as soon as possible, as our university has all the technological facilities for that.
we've already had links in/outside algeria.

waiting your answer

Maliha
Jonathan-good site for sure (students of the world). Maliha-I emailed you at your hotmail account.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service