I am looking for another class(es) to work on a collaborative project over video conference, blogging, wiki etc.

Nothing major, just something that can help expand what we do in class.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

I found a program that should work. It is called oovoo.
If you go to oovoo.com there is a free download. My tech guys said that it was working yesterday, and should be just as good as skype. Just a thought.
oovoo is blocked by our system -- I am not even going to ask. They have already opened a lot of stuff for me and I literally just emailed the IT guy with another huge request. I only have so many favors in reserve and my last email my take them all : )

Howabout Flashmeeting? http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/
How do you register for it? I can see the tutorial, but I don't know how to create an account.
I just created an account, so do you need to set up the meeting? I have my kids coming in about 25 minutes.
Won't be for today -- my schedule changed -- will check for tomorrow--will have time to figure it out in about an hour
Lets shoot for Thursday, if possible.
Perhaps we can set up a test run at some point.
Tomorrow I have PPT meetings so my schedule is funky. (all times CST) I could do 6:55,7:55, 8:55, 9:55 -- Meetings start on the hour so it would be enough time for a quick test, and there is the o' so slight chance that a meeting might go long--never has, but a chance.
Then anytime between 10:30- 12:30.
I have an account to "book" meetings so I would send you the link via email and it is pretty straight forward to log on.

Thursday I can get the kids from 11:15-12:00CST or 12:00-12:40CST
How bout tomorrow around 10:45?
Ok Wed 10:45 CST

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service