Well hello everyone,

I figured I would say I and let you know why I am here. I teach third grade in Northeast Ohio and am looking to get my students out of the classroom so to speak. I use a smart boar daily and engage them in a piece of technology on a daily basis. I would love to do some skyping with other classrooms out there, even like a daily thing in the morning. I teach language arts, and the gears are working in my head as to how many different ways this could work. Thanks for the help, make me your friend if you are feeling nice!

-JT

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

JT
I'm a Teacher on Special Assignment and I think I can easily connect you with a teacher or two to correspond with. What grade level would you like to work with? I have been wanting to get some teachers into something like this and I suppose this is the time! Checkout my website if you're interested in seeing what I'm about as well as a few teacher podcasts on the welcome page.
Erik Johnson
Have you been able to connect to some other kids/classrooms?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service