LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time math teacher/tutor to do synchronous, online teaching/tutoring. This is a perfect job opportunity for college students, adjunct faculty, retirees, current teachers and/or stay-at-home moms. This part-time position could expand into a bigger opportunity depending on customer demand and quality of work.
• Must be competent with all high school levels of math.
• Must have a pen tablet in order to effectively use the online whiteboard.
• Must pass a background check.
• Compensation: $12 - $18 per hr. for 1 on 1 tutoring; pay varies for other opportunities
• U.S./Canadian-based inquiries only please.
If you are interested AND qualified, please check out more details on the .pdf link below before contacting me with your interest.
Job Details: http://liveonlinemath.com/job_listing.pdf
John Bovey (firstname.lastname@example.org)