Hi, Can anyone tell me how to stretch a Glogster page to fit into a Wikispaces page. This is the code for my Glogster page:

I tried adjusting the height and width, but it still stays the same size. I imagine it has to do with "AllowFullScreen" but I don't know enough HTML to change that.

Thanx so much!!
Faith

Views: 641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jay, would you be willing to look at my wikispace w/glog? I have tried the suggestion you gave Faith. Why does my glog slid all they way over to the left and down?
This is one I am setting up for my third graders.....https://reh3rdgrade.wikispaces.com/

Thanks,
Terri
Hi Terri,
I tried to look at your wiki but it requires a password. I'd love to see how yours turned out. I haven't actually used Glogster yet with my classes. I'm curious about your experience. I'd like to try it with my 4th graders. I just did Photopeach with my 3rd and 4th graders and they posted their slideshows on their blogs. It was a big hit!
Faith
Hi Faith,

I have some reluctant boy writers and they love conversing on Wikispaces. They even correct each others spelling. Occasionally I post a question or my 8th grade daughter (whom they love to converse with) posts questions.

Also, one of the things we do for homework is homework journals. They have a composition notebook they use and a grid from which they can pick 2 or 3 things to accomplish, some of which they can post to the wiki. (A copy of our HW journal is attached).

My glog is pretty crude but I did not want to spend too much time on it until I knew what I was doing. Were you able to even look at my wiki? If you ask to join, I will give you permission. I don't know how to allow you otherwise.

Thanks Faith,

Terri
Attachments:
What you need to do is save and publish your GLOG. Then view the Glog. Then scroll to the bottom where it says SHARE glog. You will see a link for EMBED. This is the key! The EMBED code will give you the full screen. You might want to change the width to 900 to fit in a wikispace.

Good Luck!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service