Are you a practicing PK3 teachers from public, private and charter schools with 10+ students in their class? If yes, we want to invite you to join Kids Academy pilot program for an educational app for classroom use with a 400$ reward in return for your feedback.
How it works
At Kids Academy we’re always looking for ways to improve our products. To do this properly we need to test them in the classroom and get direct feedback from the users - students and teachers.
If you join the program, you will be asked to use the Kids Academy learning apps in class for a short period of time and fill out a couple of questionnaires to share your experience. The project lasts for 2-3 weeks but will only take up a small portion of your time. You will be paid 400$ at the end of the project.
Eligibility and How to apply
Kids Academy Customer Development Program is for practicing PK3 teachers from public, private and charter schools with 10+ students in their class.
Teachers enrolled in the program will need to:
● use the Kids Academy platform in class with their students at least 3 times a week for 15-20 minutes a day.
● fill out surveys and give feedback on their experience with the product. (this will take 1-2 hours)
● In some cases, we will ask you to do a 30-minute call to elaborate on your feedback.
- Practicing PK-3 teachers with 10+ students
- Public, private or charter schools
- iOS devices (iPads) available to students in the class
About Kids Academy
The platform consists of two major parts:
1) Apps for iOS, Android and Chromebooks
This is where all the learning magic happens. Students will learn according to the standards-aligned curricula while playing games, watching educational videos and completing interactive worksheets - all at their own pace.
2) Easy-to-use web-based tools for teachers (Learning management system)
Here teachers can customize learning plans, manage students and get reports on their progress.
Would you like to join us? Drop me a message here or on my email: firstname.lastname@example.org