Come join me on Classroom 2.0!

Hello Teachers from the Trenches:

It is spring semester and I am asking for your help and participation with my students in TECS 390 Instructional Technology for Elementary Teachers spring class. The URL is http://spring2008tecs390.ning.com/ and each week there will be at least one new topic to discuss if not more. I would really appreciate it more than I can say if you would join into our discussions. Don't feel obligated to participate in each and every discussion, but the more you you, the better for these future teachers. I done this the past couple of semesters and it made such an impact with my students (future teachers).

The actual course site in Moodle -- http://cyndidannerkuhn.info/moodle/ and the course is TECS 390 Instructional Technology for ELEMENTARY Spring 2008. You may enter through Guest Access if you would like look around at all we are doing. Only the first week is up at this moment, but it will grow weekly and shortly all will be available. I try to not get to far ahead of myself, because it seems I always find something new I need to introduce and add. All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you in advance for helping out these future teachers, It is so very important.

thanks
Cyndi
Twitter: cyndidannerkuhn

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Cindy,

My name is Jo and I teach a similar course in Maine (Computers in the Classroom K-8). I am wondering about the idea of having our students collaborate...let me know what you think, or perhaps you are looking for more veteran input for the discussions.

Cheers! Jo
Absolutley, lets talk, sound like a great idea. I have been hoping to find someone to do that with.
Great Cyndi, my email is johanna.prince@maine.edu, perhaps we can talk through some ideas via email if that works for you.
Jo

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service