Hi!!

A few weeks ago I was reading the great Tech Savvy Educator blog and it mentioned some Click to Donate sites. These are sites where advertisers donate money to charities every time you click on various links. In exchange, you get to see one of their banner ads. I also got into FreeRice.com, which is associated with The United Nations World Food Program and is educational as well as a great charity.

Anyway, I created this site as a way to share these great sites along with others. I also created a message board which I hope educators will use to share ideas and connect with other teachers.

The purpose was to create a site which will help us to show students how easy and cheap it can be to help others in need. There's a lot of educational uses for it as well.

I was hoping that some of you could provide feedback on:

1) the concept itself and
2) ways to improve the site.

It's definitely not my nature to be a self-promoter but I feel that this site has some substance and merit and MORE IMPORTANTLY will help others.

Thank you for any feedback that you may have and an especially big thanks if you use the site or pass the message on.

Derwin

Tags: environment, poverty, website

Views: 7

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service