I have been really inspired by Lorraine's stellar example of Classroom Collaboration. The teacher's I teach were amazed by how "enriching" this probably was for the student's involved. Hat's off. Chapeau.

I have been frustrated with the dearth of sites either functioning or not demanding an arm and a leg for this type of "normal" or should be normal classroom activity. We owe it to our students to use technology for just this purpose. Forget all the other benefits.

So having hundreds of educators from all over the globe on my own Ning, I decided to create a basic page where teachers / administrators could enter basic info. to advertise for a possibly matching teacher. Go here to access.

Just basic, no frills. Please pass it on and I'll be promoting it myself the next month and next semester with the hundreds of teachers I teach here in Korea.

Thanks again for thinking about this.

David

PS. Please let me know of any cost effective, basic collaborative classroom sites! There must be some out there that would fit the bill also.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service