Urgent ! Message in a bottle from France: Looking for collaborators for e-twinning ECP project

About Hors Les Murs Site:

I think that a social educational network is a good opportunity to develop electronic twinings between students all over the world and I would like to join teachers and students interested by these twinnings to define together suitable conditions and to experiment them.

I teach in a junior high school (grade 6 to 9) called Collège Le Mont d'Or, at Manosque, Provence, France and I'm running an educational social Network: Hors les Murs.

We have also an international school at Manosque with a bilingual teaching in chinese, english, french, german, hindi, italian, japanese, korean, portuguese, russian and italian in connection with an important international research project called ITER PROJECT...

About Ephemere Calendae Project (ECP):

Ephemere Calendae is a fictional character who help pupils to build post-blog about events of the past or of the future. All the posts-blog begin by "The Day when...". The firsts one concern November. You can see for example this one with a geographical riddle...

Joining ECP step by step:
1. Teacher's registration in my educational social network
2. Teacher's registration in the e-twinning group by invitation. The teacher give me the identity of his students involved in the project for registrations authorizations
3. Students registration in my educational social network

How to manage together students works ?

1. Students choose an event by writing a comment to post-blog
2. Students build a post-blog about the event in their pages
3. Ephemere Calendae build the final post-blog with the students posts-blog
4. Students make suggestions to improve the post-blog until final cut

Vincent Mespoulet

Tags: France, e-twinning, jumelage

Views: 5

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service