Dear all,

My name is Jose Carlos del Arco. I born in Huelva (Spain) and now i work in Madrid as computer engineer/consultant in a ICT Company (TCP Sistemas).

SOA and Web 2.0 are muy preferred topics of interest. Recently, i have created a Wiki about "University 2.0" (the link is visible in my profile) and it has been developed using the Spanish language.

At the present i promoted a project in Huelva University (UHU) for deploying a Web 2.0 strategy in a set of areas of interest (education, research, etc) for this University.

It is a great pleasure for me sharing experiences and knowledge with the community.

Best Regards

Jose.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Josh, just wanted to share what we are developing in context of what should replace web 2.0 once it goes the way of the dotcom era due to lack of a robust distributed architecture. I believe one can build a great business around the new forms distributed digital communications tools and social platforms to create new forms of life long and life wide centered learning.

I am the owner of 4vision, Inc., a 20-year-old software R&D company. Over the past two years we have developed a distributed, digital media network platform called the Nomad Storyteller platform.

Nomad enables end users to act as digital media consumers and producers of multimedia content that can be shared across a network of Nomad users. Users are provided personal workspaces called "digital portfolios", that are hosted on their own devices (desktop, laptop, mobile), or third party storage services. Digital portfolios are used to manage the creation of multimedia content and individual personal content.

An easy to use content editor, and narrative based templates, enables the user to create multimedia content in the form of stories and narratives. Seamlessly integrated communications services such as Instant Messaging, Voice Over IP, peer-to-peer collaboration and streaming services provide users many ways to share stories.

A key feature of the product is the integrated social network connector that enables the Nomad platform to connect Nomad digital portfolios across social networks based on users like interests. Facebook and Ning are our initial social network integration targets. Facebook boasts over 30 million users providing immediate potential users of our services as a result of Nomad's seamless integration with Facebook user profiles.

Information about Nomad can be found at www.4vision.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service