Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 23480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am currently a student at the University of Florida, majoring in Biology with a minor in Education. I will be graduating in a semester or two and would love some feedback about the Education profession. If you could tell me:

* What you teach and the grade level?
* What do enjoy most about teaching?
* What do you find most challenging?
* If you could say one thing to an incoming educator, what would it be?

Thank you so much for anyone who responds!
Regards,
Kevin Rowley
Hello! I'm Melissa from Florida, USA. I'm currently a student majoring in Japanese, but I have become very interested in education and I aspire to become a teacher! I'm particularly interested in using technology in the classroom, I think it's great!
Hello everyone. My name is Sharon and I am a Spanish teacher in New York. I am very happy to learn about how to use the new technology and social networking sites to enhance my classroom instruction.
I am a special education teacher working with students with autism. My family consists of my husband and 8 month old daughter. Currently, I am teaching full time, being a mommy full time, and going to grad school full time. I live in the snowy state of Michigan.
Hi.
My name is Deborah and I'm from Brazil. I live in a city called Belem, Para State, surrounded by Amazon forest. I'm 23 y.o and I'm graduated.
I work in a English course and I'm trying to implement new ideas related to technology in my class, mainly the ones which provide interaction and motivation. That's what I'm seeking.
Hi All,

A college english professor here - also working in Instructional Design area and would love to hear from anyone in higher ed - it seems Secondary/Elementary educators are leaders in technology in the classroom - all ideas of what works in higher ed would be appreciated.

LP
Hi Linda,

I was a replacement professor at a University in Belem (UFPA) at English course. Unfortunately, I'm not working at this area anymore but I'm studying Instructional Design and I guess we can share some ideas. right?
Hello, my name is Brooke Clark.
I am a fourth year education students studying at the university of ballarat.
Myself and three other girls are developing a booklet for teachers for one of our subjects at uni. We have named it "Going that extra Mile: How to incorporate ICT into your classroom'. We have started a wiki if you would like to check it out and give us your thoughts and ideas.It is http://goingthatextramile.wikispaces.com
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Thank you : )
Hello!! My name is Lee Sun-bi in Korea. I'm from south Korea.
And I am not a teacher yet. But I go to graduate school of Education to be a good teacher.
Actually my professor recommeded this web site to me.
My English skill is not good, but I think you understand me.

Thank you for reading.^^
Hello Lee,

Are you graduating as an ENglish teacher?
Hello!!

Actually, I am going to be a mathematic teacher.^_^
Are you a English teacher?
Yeah... I am...

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service