Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 23363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic! Look forward to hearing what you are doing.
Helen
Hello! My name is Cathy! I am a second grade teacher in the state of Pennsylvania. I learned about Classroom 2.0 after taking an online graduate course in E-Learning. I am a relative newbie to web 2.0 but look forward to exploring the possibilities with my students.

I love to colloborate with other elementary school teachers and look forward to learning and growing together in our experiences.

Cathy_Pennsylvania
Welcome Cathy. I was a newbie less than 8 months ago. This is a great place to start out and learn what others are doing.
Helen
Hello I am Desiree from Hobbie, PA ( a town w/ a population of less than 50). I am a chemistry teacher of 7 years and an avid horse woman. I love to laugh and will incorporate it into my classroom at every possible opportunity. Looking forward to becoming part of classroom 2.0.
Just browsing to learn about classroom 2.0
HI,
This is Susan and I live in Oregon. I'm a 4th grade teacher .
Hi My name is Kelly Graham and i am a principal in Northern CA and I was recently introduced to this by Steve. Thank you Steve! What a great resource! I am always looking for expertise on getting our school to impact our JHS students globally and I am finding much here to help our staff move forward.
I am also the National Director For the Center For Teacher Effectiveness and we are always looking for more presenters in the area of Classroom Management. This is for Educators only to do and is a way to put your expertise to use, train teachers, and yes make some extra dollars for yourself while still teaching. If you are interested in knowing more please don't hesitate to contact me here. You may also visit me on the web at www.kgtimetoteach.com In the meantime if anyone has experience in moving their staff forward in creating an environment that emphasizes Global Lesson design I would love to hear about it!
Thanks. Kelly
Hello from coastal Connecticut. I'm a former tech coordinator and teacher trainer but now teach 3rd grade. Needed to get some classroom experience under my belt to make the jump to admin. As a matter of fact, I'm looking for a position in administration as I type this.

Happy Summer!
Hello everybody. My name is Linda Barta. I teach 3rd grade in Lynwood, CA (just outside of LA). I'm thrilled to be here. Looking forward to collaborating with other forward thinking educators. Very happy to be here!
Hi everyone!
My name is Jessica and this fall I will be a junior at Alverno College in Milwaukee, WI. I am majoring in elementary education with a minor in English. I can't wait to become a teacher =) During the school year I work at a before and afterschool program at an elementary school. During the summer I nanny for 3 kids; ages 3,7, and 10. I made a classroom2.0 back in spring for my technology in education class, but haven't really had a chance to do much on here so I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things.

Hi Everyone,
Ann Darling, H.S. Art and Multimedia teacher from Sidney, Nebraska. I'm looking forward to learning more and challenging my students.
Hello, my name is Alicia. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at present, but am very excited about the opportunities this application can provide. I am the curriculum coordinator at a rural North Carolina middle school. I've only been here a bit over 3 years and spent the prior 13 years in Arizona. Education is different across the state and across the country....looking forward to checking out the differences and similarities around the world!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service