Hello Everyone:

A month ago I made a plea (HELP-Need Teachers to have discussion with my Education Majors!!) for Teachers from the Trenches to participate in discussions with my students through Classroom 2.0. Many, many of you volunteered to participate. Thank you in advance.

I have set up a Classroom 2.0 site for this summer class and have the few things available. Class officially begins now. And I do have my Moodle course site open for Guest Access. If you would like to get in an look around at content for the actual class, click on the course SUMMER 2007 TECS 290 Introduction to Instructional Technology and then click on the Guest button. The first two of the weeks are now available. Just thought you might want to see what these undergraduates and future teachers are doing. The other five weeks will be available shortly. (Feel free to make suggestions to help me make this class better for these future teachers.)

But for now, the course Classroom 2.0 site for my students and you-Teachers from the Trenches has several things for you to respond. The first is an Introduction to my students and they will do the same this week. the second is Resources for New and Future Teachers and third, a discussion about Open Source software. These are part of the forum and details are explained.

Also, I will refer to you all as Teachers from the Trenches and I will refer to my undergraduate students as TECS 290 class. I need to explain that they are young and this is one of the very first education classes they take.

I will send a little broadcast each time I post something new for you to respond, and please do not feel obligated to respond to every thing I post. But you opinions, advice, knowledge and sharing will me greatly appreciated. These future teachers need to hear from "real" teacher about technology and it's use in classrooms.

thanks
Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

Hello Everyone:

A month ago I made a plea (HELP-Need Teachers to have discucssion with my Education Majors!!) for Teachers for the Trenches to participate in discussions with my students through Classroom 2.0. Many, many of you volunteered to participate. Thank you in advance.

I have set up a Classroom 2.0 site for this summer class and have the first couple of things available. Class doesn't officially begin until Tuesday, June 5th. But, I do have my Moodle course site open so students can begin enrolling themselves and get a start on the assignments. I have also set up my Moodle site for Guest Access. If you would like to get in an look around at content for the actual class, click on the course SUMMER 2007 TECS 290 Introduction to Instructional Technology and then click on the Guest button. The first two of the weeks are now available. Just thought you might want to see what these undergraduates and future teachers are doing. The other five weeks will be available shortly.

But for now, the Classroom 2.0 site for the course has two things for you to respond. The first is an Introduction to my students and they will do the same next week and the second is Resources for New and Future Teachers. These are both a part of the forum and details are explained.

Also, I will refer to you all as Teachers from the Trenches and I will refer to my undergraduate students as TECS 290 class. I need to explain that they are young and this is one of the very first education classes they take.

I will send a little broadcast each time I post something new for you to respond, and please do not feel obligated to respond to every thing I post.

thanks
Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

http://dannerkuhntecs290summer07.ning.com/ Classroom 2.0 site
http://cyndidannerkuhn.info My website
http://cyndidannerkuhn.info/moodle my course site in Moodle/

Views: 8

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service