Hi Everyone,

I'm a little new to this group, but I thought I would share the following. I recently returned from the "Campus Technology 08" Conference in Boston. My travel and attendance were supported by my college, NYiT. In order to spread what I learned back to my colleagues, I started to blog the sessions I attended. I have not completed all of them yet, but should be finished by later this week.

In any event, after joining this Ning, it occurred to me that people in this group might also want to read about this conference and, in certain circumstances, see the video of presentations.

So I decided to re-post all my blog entries so far in this Ning (BTW, you would think the Ning developers would find a way to have linked Blogs so I wouldn't have to do the old cut and paste routine...)

Anyway, I have one more session to summarize and then many links to include, since much of what was presented was videotaped and is available on-line.

I hope people get something from the blog.

Quig

Views: 15

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service