In my most recent assignment I was asked to present with a group of peers a presentation about adoption. The teacher wants an overall perspective of adoption in that she wants views from not only people who have been adopted and their parents but also from a standpoint of the teachers and administration.

I created another wiki and if anyone would be able to get on it and answer some questions that would be a lot of help. I have asked several questions for people who were adopted and their parents but I am lacking on questions to ask teachers and administration. If someone could check out the wiki and recommend some questions that would help out too... I hope this was clear.

The address is: http://adoptionproject.wikispaces.com/

Tags: adopt, help, school

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright... well the first time I posted this, I didn't really get any responses. I am hoping to have several posts on the wiki space above. If anyone has been adopted or knows anyone then please check out the wiki space located above. Thanks.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service