Anne Mirtschin wrote an excellent post today on her blog about blogging with students - she has a ton of great resources for teachers beginning to blog with students - I'd highly recommend that all techno-teachers read this.

Keeping Students Cybersafe

Tags: blogging

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Kate! Thanks for this!

Would you mind tagging your post with "blogging"? After the recent Ning upgrade, only the original poster of a forum thread can tag the discussion, and I want to make sure this gets into the tag index!

Steve
Done - was in a hurry to get it posted, forgot about tags and categories! Moved it to News or Noteworthy and tagged as blogging. Thanks for the reminder!
This is a terrific post. It seems many school districts are falling way behind the curve with regards to Web 2.0 features. We seem to be willing to put our youngsters in "harm's way" by teaching them to drive at school. (Where they could really be killed.) But at the same time we are not willing to teach our students to negotiate the internet superhighways. The post is from a teacher in Australia and talks about including parents in the equation. This is a post I will share with my peers.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service