This coming fall I'll be doing a workshop with educators in my district on Web 2.0 technologies. I know all of what I'd like to cover, but I need to be realistic. Bare in mind most, won't even know what Web 2.0 means...where should I start? Right now a wiki off of this site does a good job of explaining what Web 2.0 is, so I guess I have the first step figured out. What needs to be covered the most? I want to make this as real world applicable as possible. I have 3 hours, so I want to allow for a decent amount of work time. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Nathan

Tags: web2.0

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did something similar at the beginning of February and wrote about the way I did it over three blog posts. I started with a training survey via SurveyMonkey, continued on to working a bit in wikis, and finished up with a variety of topics including online professional development. I'd like to know what you end up doing. I'll be doing this workshop again next year.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service