Education to Peace: Israel and Palestine: materials in english, french and arabic

If you have others educational resources to share here, please reply...

Autour du film "Promesses...

1. Ressources/Materials:

Une page de présentation du film/Introducing the Movie
Les sous-titres en français du film
Le Film / The Movie : Part 1/10 - 2/10 - 3/10 - 4/10 - 5/10 - 6/10 - 7/10 - 8/10 - 9/10 - 10/10
Les enfants de "Promesses en 2004: video Part 1 / video Part 2

L'Oeil du Témoin/Eyewitness - Théâtre National Palestinien/The Pale...: un diaporama présentant des peintures réalisées par des enfants palestiniens âgés de 4 à 14 ans.../ Slideshow with paintings realized by palestinian childrens 4 to 14 years old

Un Mur et des Olives/A Wall and Olive Trees - Presentation de/by V...

Une chanson sur le Mur... An american song about the Wall

Un film du Croissant Rouge: le Mur de la Haine/Wall of Hate

Deux écoles à Naplouse/ Two schools in Nablus
- Documentary film (Witness, AlJazeera English TV) - Part 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 -

ENCOUNTER POINT (Point de Rencontre) : Un autre film documentaire plus récent sur les "faiseurs de paix" / A more recent documentary film about "PeaceMakers" in Israel and Palestine

Neve Shalom, le village de la Paix en Israël, The Village of the Pe...

Quelques cartes pour comprendre la situation... A few maps to under...

Le travail des élèves de Nicole Mullier au lycée Edgar Quinet à Par... (lien trouvé par Cécile)

2. Les textes des élèves de 4ème... 8th Grade Students' Texts about the documentary film

Intelligence collective...

Réactions à chaud des 4D -

Textes individuels...

Rahima A - Sarah A - Anis B - Lynda B - Johanna C - Louise D - Yamina D. - Mimoun E.M. - Benjamin F - Gregory F -Jonathan F - Léa G - Nicolas G -Diego M - Cynthia P - Justine P - Estelle S

3. Bilan

... as soon as possible !

Tags: e

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something I have found incredibly valuable just for promoting awareness of Palestinian culture and traditions is this book which University of California Press has made fully available online, for free to all:
Speak, Bird, Speak Again
Palestinian Arab Folktales
Ibrahim Muhawi (Darwish) and Sharif Kanaana
AVAILABLE ONLINE

The stories are fantastic, and a great way for people to connect up with Palestinian storytelling traditions in a really warm and human way. It's a beautiful collection of folktales.
Thank you very much Laura for this wonderful link. I have many tales write by palestinian children, published by the NGO of my friend Omar Nofal, Ramallah, West Bank: Educational Network. I'll try to scan them as soon as possible but it's in arabic and i have to translate them :)

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service