All Discussions Tagged 'wikispaces' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discover your Personal Learner's Network (PLN)

One of the best things I did last school year was create and enhance my Personal Learner’s Network or PLN (as we, “in the know” say). At…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Philip "Brad" Woolley

Digital Portfolio Ideas

New post on iTeach: The Student Portfolio Solution! http://iteach20.blogspot.com/

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 May 12, 2009

Wikis - Saving Work: Help Needed!

I'm new to using Wikis in the classroom setting (with wikispaces.com, but am hoping to have students create wiki pages, across class period…

Started by Steve Guditus

11 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Cunningham

Wikis in Education Celebration September 11th, 2008

Wikispaces has given away 100,000 ad-free educational wikis, and we're going to celebrate their milestone and the general use of wikis in e…

Started by Steve Hargadon

5 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by samccoy

Google sites

Google have entered the fray with their take on wikis. I have written a post with a starting comparison between Sites, PBwiki and Wikispace…

Started by Jason de Nys

7 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by John Plummer

Interschool Environmental Club

I have very recently started up a wiki for a small group of students who have created an environmental club at our school (all grade 6 stud…

Started by Ben Grundy

8 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

PBWiki/wikispaces export features?

I've used PBwiki in the past, but now seem to be more of a wikispaces aficionado. However, as some of you may know, it's not that easy tran…

Started by Barbara Schroeder

0 Sep 17, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service