All Discussions Tagged 'whiteboard' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

Teachers PK-12 Advisors and Beta Testers needed

Hi All; An interactive whiteboard, iPhone and iPad content developer is looking for teachers to be on their advisory board or be beta teste…

Started by Kerrie

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mr. J

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

I’d like to share this opportunity with all educators:

The Skype plug-in TAW for Skype is a great collaborative tool for online tutoring. This month, Skype picked TAW for Skype as their favorite…

Started by Daniela B.

0 Apr 9, 2010

Interactive Whiteboard Technology Excites UK Educators

UK Educators are getting quite excited over their latest Whiteboard technology which allows them to share materials and resources right acr…

Started by Kiwi Commons

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

A new kind of SmartBoard: Multi-User, Multi-Touch SMART Table for Education

I heard a rumor that SMART Technologies was planning to develop a SMART Table, and now I know the rumors are true. Below is a link to my bl…

Started by Lynn Marentette

21 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Wii Interactive Whiteboard: IR Pen Review

I know there are several educators out there who are using the Wiimote to create a interactive whiteboard. One of the key components to the…

Started by John Sowash

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Kev

SmartBoard Help/Ideas

In our district, we have student led conferences. The students demonstrate some of their learning to their parents, in whatever format I (o…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ryan Armitage

Interactive Projectors

I recently read, and blogged, about Epson's new Brightlink interactive projectors. Basically it sounds like Epson's shot at removing the wh…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Jan 15, 2010

Free Interactive Whiteboard Software?

I'm working with a large group of teachers, and I'm trying to provide a low-cost interactive whiteboard option to them. I've created a Wiim…

Started by Katy Scott

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service