All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web2.0 tools need the right mix of control and freedom to be useful. Thoughts?

I thought this highly wired group of educators might be a good group to give me feedback on a newly articulated idea: Web2.0 tools need the…

Started by johnegood

5 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

Web Cams in the Classroom

We received some free web cams at our school and I was wondering if any of you had any good ideas for using them in class.

Started by Nate Naasz

48 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan

New Blood Diamonds Project Launch!

I work for a Uk registered charity Gemin-i (charity number- 1122931, www.gemin-i.org). We run an award-winning online learning community fo…

Started by Renee MacDermid

0 Jan 11, 2010

2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

Hi, Classroom 2.0ers, Happy New Year! I thought you all might be interested to know that the opening of the 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundat…

Started by mdailey

0 Jan 5, 2010

Web Experiment and you are invited

Podcast Experiment Greetings everyone! I was wondering how many of you would be willing to participate in a podcast experiment that I was…

Started by Tim Holt

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

How do teachers collaborate?

I am an education technologist in California. I want to understand how teachers collaborate in our public schools currently? For e.g. how d…

Started by Akash Bansal

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

Web 2.0 experiences of creating learning environments

I am interested in the use of Web 2.0 tools for creating learning environments/e-learning Eevironments and also selection criteria to compa…

Started by James Williams

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Aaron Lefevre

Free (and low cost) web based interactive whiteboard tools

I just finished a two part blog posting series, looking into a handful of free online interactive whiteboard tools, at www.emergingedtech.c

Started by Kelly Walsh

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

Uses of web 2.0 technologies within a classroom

Hi everyone, this is my first post so bear with me if it isn't stellar. I am planning an action research project that I will conduct in the…

Started by Jesse Gilbertson

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by suehellman

School Web 2.0 publishing policies

I've been searching for and struggling with K12 school web publishing policies that grapple with the issues particular to Web 2.0 and stude…

Started by Steve O'Connor

21 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Mary-Lou

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service