All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teacher Tube and other YouTube alternatives for education

Like many of the educators I know, you have probably heard of TeacherTube, but like me, you may wonder how TeacherTube differs from YouTube…

Started by Kelly Walsh

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by geno

Free Webinar -- Using Photostory

Photostory 3 in the Classroom : Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 6 PM (Mountain) http://nmsu.na3.acrobat.com/photo3sum09/ Photostory 3 is a FREE sof…

Started by Carl

0 Jun 22, 2009

Collaborative Video Project

Create a short video that answers the question: Where do you see education 20, 40, and 60 years from now? Website: http://vidsnacks.ning.c

Started by Tim Holt

0 Jun 14, 2009

UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

MAY 2009 UPDATE: My fourth graders are going to be studying the states soon and will be doing research on one of them. As part of their res…

Started by Chad Lehman

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

The Wonderful World of Cabri - A Video using the geometrical program Cabri

I'm a math teacher in middle school, in Florence (Italy). This year I've been using the dynamic geometrical program Cabri with 11-years ol…

Started by Maria Carla Palmeri

0 May 26, 2009

All are invited to Vidsnacks

Please consider joining the VidSnacks education video production site. We have been quiet for a while, but it is time to get going again..…

Started by Tim Holt

0 May 12, 2009

Video too large

I made a video (AVI) for a class of mine last year. I had these kids for two years and the video is a slideshow with music of our time toge…

Started by Lisa Williams

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Judith

Filming and photographing kids for blogs - is it ok?

Hi Classroom-2.0ers, I just wanted to ask for your opinions on whether or not you think it is ok to include footage or photographs of your…

Started by Michael Stevenson

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Brian

Skype Collaboration with 6th Graders

I have diving into all the technology that is available. I want to try to use Skype to communicate with other students. I teach 6th grade a…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Apr 12, 2009

Playing Video Games to Learn pre-Algebra and Algrebra! Our students love it!

Back in the Fall, I completed a thesis on the effect of a video game, Dimension-M, in one of our middle schools. The students are still gam…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

8 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service