All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Economics : instructional video

Hi, I have a HS teacher looking for videos for his intro to economics class. Streaming sources would be nice, but we are looking in video c…

Started by Doug Bancks

0 Jan 28, 2010

Video Posting

What have others used to post large numbers of videos? I had a class project to do book talks and need ideas on the most efficient way to p…

Started by Sandy Wisneski

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Licata

Skype--A security issue for schools?

I used Skype all last year to connect my social studies classrooms to the world. This year, the district tech admins cut our access. They s…

Started by Jonathan Henderson

13 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Cranston

Windows Live Movie Maker for Windows 7

I am looking for an educator who is up to speed on the transition for LMM. Having just upgraded my laptop to a Windows 7 machine to edit a…

Started by Valerie Hathaway-Warner

8 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Valerie Hathaway-Warner

NEW!! On-Demand K12 Online Educational Video Site for Teachers, Homeschool & Students – comments requested please!

Zane Education ( www.ZaneEducation.com ) has in the last 6 days launched the first on-demand online K12 educational video subscription webs…

Started by Nicholas Tee

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Student/Teacher Created Videos

I created a Wiki with the main purpose being a place for teachers, administrators, professors, and educators to embed and link to their fav…

Started by Michael Zimmer

2 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Zimmer

Creative Vado Video Cam Deal

In case anyone is interested, Dell has these for $40 just now, about half price. They are similar to the Flip cameras, but are only availab…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Nov 29, 2009

Beginner's Guide to Animoto

Thought I would share this beginner's guide to Animoto. Feel free to share it with anyone. http://www.brighthub.com/education/k-12/reviews

Started by Jonathan Wylie

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Finalist in a national video contest. Help us win a $30,000 technology makeover

Hello all and pardon the shamless plug but we need votes. My name is Doug Valentine and I am the librarian at McKillop elementary in Melis…

Started by Doug Valentine

0 Nov 23, 2009

Looking to Skype with another English class

May be a long shot, but I'm interested in having my 6th grade Literature class use Skype with another class to discuss readings in our text…

Started by Chris

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by John Faig

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service