All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What have you learned through a Professional Learning Community/Network recently?

PLC/N: Twitter - I have learned what it feels like to receive a helping hand from someone who can teach me how to learn what I want to know.

Started by Dennis Richards

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Northcentral Online University

Thoughts from DC NECC09 on Independence Day

If you're a Second Life educator and an ISTE member, I'd appreciate your input in the discussion at http://scottmerrick.blogspot.com/2009/0

Started by Scott Merrick

0 Jul 6, 2009

Global Education Competitiveness Summit (GECS) June 29 and 30, 2009 in Washington, DC

Does any body know if it is possible to find a summary of the speeches given at the Global Education Competitiveness Summit (GECS) June 29…

Started by marcella marcelli

0 Jul 2, 2009

Needed: Resources for Training Teachers for Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning

Help needed! Please share your wisdom on Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning! I am seeking to pool all resources (Web sites, videos,…

Started by Eric Crabtree

7 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

Teaching Hunger - a plan of action?

We recently launched an online learning hub on the World Food Programme website, with classroom activities and other tools to help teachers…

Started by Abby Ravera

0 Jun 18, 2009

Integrating Web2.0 into Microcomputer Applications

I teach Microcomputer Applications at the college level. Does anyone have ideas/suggestions/experiences with integrating Web2.0/social netw…

Started by Jim Black

0 Jun 10, 2009

Describe the ideal 21st C teacher in as few words as possible

Hi All - I'm working on a presentation on 21st learning and teaching, and I'm curious as to what traits Classroom 2.0 educators think are…

Started by Lucy Gray

21 May 22, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

Teaching teachers to teach online with Moodle

I will be developing a class this summer to teach my teachers how to teach online using moodle. We meet f2f one day, have 4 weeks of online…

Started by JenH

0 May 13, 2009

Evaluation of 1:1 Initiative on Teaching & Learning

We are in the initial stages of implementing a 1:1 tablet program at the middle school. This year our teachers received a tablet computer a…

Started by Amy Pugh

0 Apr 21, 2009

Govternment Engineering Colleges in Oman requires ESL Lecturers

We are a part of $2 Bn Suhail Bahwan Group in Oman. We have been retained by the Ministry of Manpower, Govt. of Oman, for staffing of teach…

Started by Jeeva

0 Mar 31, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service