All Discussions Tagged 'student' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Create a Classroom Website

Here is a quick user guide on how to create a class website and/or student blogs with Weebly for Education. http://www.brighthub.com/educa

Started by Jonathan Wylie

0 Dec 18, 2009

Student Blogging

My students have created a fourth grade writing blog. The blog is used for students to publish writing that is a work-in-progress or ready…

Started by Sarah Thompson

15 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Lori Schmidt

Student Privacy

I am using Edublogs to create a class blog that links to student blogs this year. I am wondering if anyone can show me a Student Internet…

Started by Robert Barker

12 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sherry Ingram

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

Edublog advice -- Planning for the long haul.

I'm about to set up blogs for my 6th grade students to use for writing about literature. I'm comfortable with my goals, objectives, feedbac…

Started by Brien Dick

0 Oct 6, 2009

Student Response Devices (Clicker!!!) Who has them and how do you use them?

I started using clickers this year in my middle school math classes. The students love them and so do I; however, it takes some work to mak…

Started by Jody Allard

12 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Tom Tamburello

Classroom Responders for elementary school classrooms

Without sounding too redundant...I am looking for some additional information on responders for my 5th grade classroom. What have you used,…

Started by Chuck Serventi

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Student maintained/authored blog sites

All apologies if this is answered in another thread, send me there if needed. I am in a bit of a time cruch and didn't have time to go thro…

Started by casey mayfield

7 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

21st Century Curriculum

I work extensively in the area of curriculum reform and most particularly in curriculum mapping. Presently I am doing research on an upcomi…

Started by Heidi Hayes Jacobs

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

Student Response Systems - Which one to choose??

There are many brands of student response systems on the market. In our area, NW Ohio the ones that seem to be used the most are TurningPoi…

Started by Donna Dick

16 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Donna Dick

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service