All Discussions Tagged 'student' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using 2.0 tools to deliver student services

I'm a student affairs professional recently charged with exploring the use of Web 2/3 tools to deliver student services, like career servic…

Started by Michael Galvin

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

In need of some student examples

I'm preparing a workshop to help some teachers learn how to use some web 2.0 tools. I'm focusing on digital stories, podcasts, blogs, and w…

Started by Bill

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

Setting up classroom & student blogs

I need a list of blogging sites that will allow me to set up a classroom blog and create student accounts without having to enter student e…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by kim

Who has used the RealEbook/writer website?

This site looks promising: http://signature.realelibrary.com/index.php/library/ Download free software, have kids create books and they'll…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 12, 2008

Online college student loans?

I am interested in student loans specifically for obtaining an online degree, and actually I just want to know if there are such and are th…

Started by Ivo Rusev

4 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Ivo Rusev

Cross Post from My Learning Space

about goal setting and student choice in the classroom. Check it out and see if you have any ideas!

Started by Tracy

0 May 27, 2008

Please Help With A Survey On Administrative Software

Take an opportunity to sound off on your District’s SIS and/or Data Warehouse. Solid feedback on what you would like to see improved or cha…

Started by Lee Wilson

3 May 9, 2008
Reply by Andrew Pass

Getting more parents involved.

I would like to start a discussion about Parent Involvement and how to get parents involved in the classroom, I believe that many parents a…

Started by Lorna Costantini

16 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Looking for some good blogging samples from students..

I am running a workshop on blogging and would love some samples from students that I can share with my group. Any suggestions? Any links?

Started by Helen Otway

11 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Helen Otway

Blogetiquette

My students have been colloborating for the past two days on Blogetiquette and several reminders to keep in mind when blogging. Some of the…

Started by Sarah Thompson

8 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Christine Southard

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service