All Discussions Tagged 'storytelling' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 digital storytelling forums/groups?

Hi As a new member, I'm happy to see lot of intelligent discussions going on in Classroom 2.0 and some really helpful folks here. I wanted…

Started by A E Matthew

4 May 24, 2014
Reply by A E Matthew

Digital Storytelling for Beginners

Recently, I've been working with PreK-2 teachers who are new to ed tech. I've been trying to find tools that are easy for both the teachers…

Started by Katy Scott

28 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Martina Davis

Interactive Storytelling for Literacy Skills

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664483/Elisa-Gopin-Interactive-Storytelling Literac…

Started by Elisa Gopin

0 Aug 29, 2012

Help Contribute to my Transmedia Literacy Capstone!

Hi, everyone! I am a capstone project away from graduating in a few weeks. My topic: transmedia literacy and storytelling in K-12 classroom…

Started by Charmaine Ng

0 May 15, 2012

Digital Authentic Assessment

Your Name and Title: Kati Searcy, Gifted Educator, K-5 School, Library, or Organization Name:Mountain Park Elementary School Co-Presenter N…

Started by Kati Searcy

0 Apr 9, 2012

Alternative to Voicethread

Hello all! Our school always has some problems recording when we use Voicethread. I'm not sure if it's a network issue or what, and we've w…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

7 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

Digital Storytelling for Elementary Students

I am looking for feedback regarding the best free tools for digital storytelling for elementary and middle school students. What have you u…

Started by Donna Hebert

47 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Neal Grigsby

What are your favorite web 2.0 projects or tools and why?

What are your favorite Web 2.0 tools and/or projects and why? I am a huge fan of digital storytelling! Love Masher and Animoto. In the pas…

Started by Stacy Bodin

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Cory Tressler

Announcing the launch of ToonDooSpaces: Bringing comics closer to the classroom!

I just wanted to share the news about the public launch of ToonDooSpaces for schools. Many of you might already be using ToonDoo in you…

Started by Meera

0 Sep 17, 2009

digital storytelling and field trips

I'm looking for some ideas to make field trip learning a better extension of what we do in the classroom. I have some thoughts about combin…

Started by Beth O'Connor

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Faith Shabat

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service