All Discussions Tagged 'spanish' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skype boddies in the Spanish class

Let's see if our students are able to interact en español.If you are interested, please let me know soon,Davidbarragan_david@yahoo.com

Started by David Barragán

0 Sep 11, 2010

FL Twitterers? Spanish teaching Nings?

Hi All, I'm looking to expand my Twitter contacts with folks who teach foreign languages. I am following some wonderful teachers who primar…

Started by Sherry Amorocho

7 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Sherry Nesbitt

Spanish Teachers: Do you ever use www.rtve.es?

Do you ever use the www.rtve.es site in your Spanish classes? I tend to follow the I+1 philosophy (but more like I+3 sometimes). I was wond…

Started by Carlos Torres

0 Apr 27, 2010

Vídeos sobre San Valentín y otros temas

Hola a todos, We've just published a new short video about "El día de San Valentín" in Spain. We hope you can visit our website and give u…

Started by Bablingua

0 Feb 7, 2010

Textbook suggestions for High School Spanish 1-3

Hi all, Does anyone have a Spanish program that they recommend for high school Spanish 1-3? My department was using Ven Conmigo and then…

Started by Rachel Galdamez

1 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Elias Hickman

Spanish Course Granada

Hi! I’ve also read that a Spanish course Granada have two to three storey buildings, having twelve classrooms and complete facilities and f…

Started by Bajang

0 Jun 26, 2009

Looking for a website...

A few months ago, I found a website that showed Spanish langugage newspapers, but as you hover with the pointer, definitions of words would…

Started by Amy Lenord

0 May 11, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service