All Discussions Tagged 'smart' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom? We are looking for feedback on whether they are worth the…

Started by Scott Meech

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

What makes you smarter that your smart phone?

Hi everyone! It is said that we live in a world where we have smart phones and dumb people. What are the things that makes you smarter that…

Started by lou leonards

0 Mar 5, 2013

SMART Grants

Hi everyone.  I am looking for some advice on where I can find some grants to get a SMART board.  I have a projector already I just need th…

Started by Thomas Place

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

A new kind of SmartBoard: Multi-User, Multi-Touch SMART Table for Education

I heard a rumor that SMART Technologies was planning to develop a SMART Table, and now I know the rumors are true. Below is a link to my bl…

Started by Lynn Marentette

21 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

SmartBoard Help/Ideas

In our district, we have student led conferences. The students demonstrate some of their learning to their parents, in whatever format I (o…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ryan Armitage

Interactive whiteboards for adult learners

I would love to hear about how you use your IWB for education/training among adult learners (beyond K-12). My thought is the manipulative f…

Started by Tuyet Hayes

0 Sep 22, 2009

SMART's Webinar Series - Spring 2009

Budgeting for Necessary Technology Tuesday, May 12, 2009 — 3 p.m. Eastern / 12 p.m. Pacific Are your schools and districts leveraging tec…

Started by SMART Technologies

0 Apr 30, 2009

Classroom Technology Rollout Webinar

This one-hour webinar, sponsored by SMART, features real-world advice from administrators who have successfully implemented classroom techn…

0 Apr 8, 2009

SMART's Students Who Serve Contest – win a $12,000 classroom solution

Get your students excited about giving back to the community! Building on President Obama’s call-to-service, SMART invites you to particip…

0 Mar 5, 2009

Smart Airliners

Has anyone used a smart airliner before? Have you done Professional Development? I will need to start working with teachers in my building…

Started by Darcie Priester

0 Oct 1, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service