All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

searching for a web2.0 tool

Hello,maybe somebody can help me. I want to find a web2.0 online program that we can use to make an online book. Means our kids write small…

Started by Evelyn Frank

8 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by John Faig

How do you create a school online store?

We are looking to create an easy-to-maintain online school store.  Right now Yahoo store is in the running.  We don't want the store owners…

Started by Rod Milstead

0 Feb 2, 2010

Blogging in Middle School

Being a member of classroom 2.0 shows that I believe in true collaboration. With that in mind, I would love to get my 6th and 7th grade stu…

Started by shegstrom

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

What do you know about Pearl Harbor? Please help.

Let me copy onto this page what my daughter posted on another network: What does "Pearl Harbor" mean to you?? Please help me in this crazy…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Dec 17, 2009

From UK Boarding School Directory of Middle East

It was announced that the families who wants to know the boarding educational in UK are invited to meet the experts of the said boarding sc…

Started by Bajang

0 Dec 2, 2009

Raising standards through after school supplementary ICT project based learning

I would like to offer/ reflect on what I have used and witnessed over the last 8 years implementing ICT (as well as Maths and Science) prog…

Started by Geoff Blaik

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wickham

Butterflies in Space--Download the complete free teacher guide.

On November 16, 2009, Painted Lady butterflies will fly aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis to the International Space Station (ISS). The butterf…

Started by Deanne Erdmann

0 Nov 9, 2009

Is Your School ready for Mobile Web 2.0?

Mobile Web 2.0 in Your School? The need for a free and operator independent Universal Mobile School platform that makes it easy to communi…

Started by Bempa

0 Nov 8, 2009

Help Build the Ideal 21st Century School

Hey all- I'm looking for more collaborators to help create the first school built through online collaboration. The aim each week is to di…

Started by Steve Johnson

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Steve Johnson

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service