All Discussions Tagged 'review' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SmartyOS: Personal secure operating system online

Hello Everyone, My name is Aboubacar Diallo, I am CEO & Founder of SmartyOS, a new web application that allows users to set up in one c…

Started by Aboubacar Diallo

0 Jan 26, 2016

Termites Seating Plan Generator

Hi All, I'm a science teacher at an Australian public high school. I have begun packaging up the software that I've created over the last…

Started by Richard

1 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Patrick H

Good: Hal Meeks' iPad Report

The iPad represents the shift from computer platform to computing appliance. There are many examples of this now, but the iPad represents t…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Jun 2, 2010

Peer ratings- no link to grade book

I am trying to get my class to do book reviews and rate each other. However, neither blackboard nor rcampus allows peer reviews to feed int…

Started by Tanvi Gautam

0 Jan 8, 2010

Book review help needed!

Help! Some colleagues and I are trying to create a book review site for our middle school students that not only provides a place to rant a…

Started by Sarah Ritter

17 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Sarah Ritter

SAT Review with iPods!

As part of a presentation I gave this past week, I bumped into more review games in iTunes. You can buy games to download on the iPod for $…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Apr 6, 2008

Metacognitive training web-based

Hi to all! This is my first message! I'm italian and i'm writing a paper about metacognitive trainings web-based. Does someone know online…

Started by Gianluca

0 Jan 30, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service