All Discussions Tagged 'quizzes' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create Interactive Quizzes based on YouTube videos by Blubbr

Hello everyone,  I would like to share with the one useful quiz creation called Blubber, Mr Richared Byrne shared it in the following lin…

Started by Fatma Al Amir

0 Nov 3, 2013

NEW!! On-Demand K12 Online Educational Video Site for Teachers, Homeschool & Students – comments requested please!

Zane Education ( www.ZaneEducation.com ) has in the last 6 days launched the first on-demand online K12 educational video subscription webs…

Started by Nicholas Tee

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Assessment Case Study Idea

Note: The following is a shortened version of a post on the electric educator blog that I maintain. This year I have been using a student…

Started by John Sowash

5 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Z. Stewart MacLean

Educational Games - Quizzes - Presentations - Do you make them?

I make a lot of educational games for use in the classroom - either self - study or whole class. They range from traditional ppt quiz/revie…

Started by ddeubel

0 Jan 5, 2009

What software can you use to push presentations and quizzes to Blackberry?

Has any one pushed presentations and quizzes to Blackberries? I was just given a project that I'm not too familiar with and I need all the…

Started by Cynthia Medina

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Ron

Please help me to celebrate these heroes.

Hi, I need your help to spread best practice in authoring for elearning. Yacapaca's Author of the Year award has just been won by Ralph Hol…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

1 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Liz Barrett

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service