All Discussions Tagged 'publishing' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Apple is sabotaging an open standard for digital books

Here's a look at Apple's alarming behaviour in the whole iBook debacle: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/how-apple-is-sabotaging-an-open-stan

Started by Matt Bury

0 Jan 28, 2012

Wikis - the blind leading the blind?

I had a discussion with a district administrator the other day regarding Wikis. When I described them to him, he was concerned that the con…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

12 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

Publishing Podcasts Online

I have been using Gcast to create and upload podcasts to my blog. Now I see that they are closing up on Feb. 1, 2010 and not taking anymore…

Started by Larry Kearns

3 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by suehellman

A NY Times Square New Years and Hope

A few years ago I was freezing in Times Square New Years Eve with my daughter and several hundred thousand people. When the Chrystal ball…

Started by Richard Close

0 Dec 31, 2009

Have you published a book?

Have you published a book? List it here! I'd like to start a nice list of Classroom 2.0 member books and add it to the Books4Teachers book…

Started by ddeubel

5 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

I'm looking for ideas about good publishing companies to use for my students' class projects

We have been working on a language arts project heritage throughout the semester which includes many illustrative, narrative, and other aut…

Started by Patrick H

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Patrick H

Gettiig Published

My assistant principal wants to publish an article he wrote as a requirement for a grad course. Part of the course requirements is to get i…

Started by Cathy Nelson

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cathy Nelson

Who has used the RealEbook/writer website?

This site looks promising: http://signature.realelibrary.com/index.php/library/ Download free software, have kids create books and they'll…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 12, 2008

Does Anyone Know of an Open Source Desktop Publishing program

I am looking for a freebie Web2.0 program that would be similar to Microsoft's Publisher. Does anyone know a source where I might find this…

Started by Peggy Matthews

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by atomikey

TeachEng.Us has a post each day. Would love to have more contributors!

Please visit my new blog at teachENG.us. I focus on a variety of topics ranging from writing to technology. I would love to have other teac…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 10, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service