All Discussions Tagged 'online' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online College: By The Numbers

Started by Allie Freeland

0 Jun 28, 2011

Online Student Book Club

Does anyone know of or use an online book club? I am looking for an educational site (as opposed to a general anyone can post books) where…

Started by Wanda Gibbons

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

Components for Blended Learning

Here are five components to consider when creating a blended learning model. As we seek to combine face-to-face interaction with online edu…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 May 6, 2011

World Backup Day - Spreading awareness about data availability, security, backup methods and tools

Just thought I would send out a little heads-up that March 31st is 'World Backup Day' and that you can find more information @ http://www.w

Started by Daniel Larsson

0 Mar 28, 2011

Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

I have found a few, but would like to get the opinions of the Classroom 2.0 educators.  I liked PBWorks and Mindmeister.  I also want sites…

Started by Irishjedi

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

Free Platforms for Online Courses

Here’s a great list of seven free platforms for online courses. Are you already using any of them? Please share your experience with us. ht…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hansen

Safesharetv ; The educative way to use youtube videos in your class

Using youtube videos with our students can  sometimes yield destructive results . Youtube videos have a lot of distractive features all aro…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 16, 2011

Science Teachers: Looking for online resources?

Here is a list of 10 free online resources specifically for those who teach science courses. Please let me know if you find this list helpf…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by John J Caprice

Student Book Discussion Ning vs. Moodle

Hello I am facilitating an online book discussion between my school and a school in Texas. Moodle, the districts' technology of choice will…

Started by Kathy Lawrence

13 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Kathy Lawrence

Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

According to a recent report released by the Sloan Consortium and the Babson Survey Research Group, enrollment in online courses increased…

Started by Diana Hansen

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service