All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to Network

I am an instruction technology leader at my school and I am looking to network with other educators stepping out into the world of web 2.0.…

Started by Erich Stephen

9 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Chris Phillips

Training on Classroom 2.0

I am introducing classroom 2.0 to my staff as an excellent opportunity to network with like minded teachers. I was wondering if anybody wou…

Started by Erich Stephen

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Friends and Protocols

I ask this question based on my future interest in social networking with kids, and not as a result of this site, but ... I've been thinkin…

Started by Kevin H.

14 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Marie

Plurk

How many of you are Plurking? Kevin Honeycutt has asked me to explore Plurk, so I promised I would. However, it would be much more fun to e…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by lorir

Installing Wireless Projectors in a School

Hi All, Thanks again to Steve for the opportunity to be able to ask questions of such a knowledgeable group of educators. Wearing one of…

Started by Paul McMahon

2 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

VoiceThread

Has anyone found Ed.VoiceThread worth the money? I'm interested in doing it, but I'd like to know what affect it has had on the students an…

Started by John Bartlet

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Brad Wilson

Limited access to social networking

Hi everyone. I'm new here, but wanted some advice... I'm really interested in the educational implications of social networks, such as Ning…

Started by Kevin Eagle

1 May 7, 2008
Reply by Minda Pengelly

evaluating networks

Hello Everyone, Let's say that theoretically you were looking over a class network you've been facilitating over the school year. If you w…

Started by Connie Weber

9 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

adding students to your social networking sites without e-mails

Does any one have any ideas on how to add students to a networking site if they do not have e-mail addresses. I am looking to add about 300…

Started by Kathleen

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

Parent concerns about teaching social networking in schools?

Hi everyone, We are planning multiple initiatives this year in and around the topic of teaching safe social networking in school, utilizin…

Started by Kevin Jarrett

4 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Matt Montagne

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service