All Discussions Tagged 'lms' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you use LMS (learning management system) in the school\college? If yes - which one?

Do you use LMS in your educational institution? Which one? We are looking for the best option. Thinking about Google Classroom, Canvas and…

Started by UreyL Lynn

1 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Brian Rock

Your SIS, Curriculum, and Digital Content: Less Time, More Effective, More Personalized

Your Name and Title:  Bob Darby and Pat D'Alfonso School, Library, or Organization Name:  Follett Software Company and West Warwick Public…

Started by rebecca levinson

0 Aug 15, 2012

EnglishCentral Summer Trial Offer

EnglishCentral is a site I've poured my heart and soul into. Video based teaching and learning. As a teacher in the trenches and long time…

Started by ddeubel

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by ddeubel

Best Learning Portal

Hi Folks,   I used edu20.org as my learning portal last school year.   I thought it was wonderful, but I have no perspective whatsoever.  I…

Started by E Cohen

2 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Dennis Swender Jr.

Is anybody interested in learning how to use SharePoint as the CMS portion of a learning management system (LMS)? (mobilizing your SP content by making it functional in the LMS (track, report, etc)?

Please reply here or privately if this piques your interest. There's been a lot of positive interest recently and am trying to decide if th…

Started by Nick Wayne

0 Dec 11, 2009

Best online site to sign up and manage a class

I know this has been done in some form before - but things change and I'm wondering what other members would recommend for signing up a cla…

Started by ddeubel

5 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service